Shipping & Payment Information

Shipping Information
BIMMER RETROFIT normally ships goods within 5-7 business days after the order is placed by customer and payment received by BIMMER RETROFIT. Products purchased during any particular sale, are typically shipped within 7-10 business days after the end of the sale. Shipping times may vary depending on the products ordered. BIMMER RETROFIT will only ship complete orders, once all the parts are in stock. In the event that your kit consists of out-of-stock products, BIMMER RETROFIT may require additional time to prepare your order and in these special cases BIMMER RETROFIT will notify the customer of any shipping delays associated with these orders. All shipping dates given are based on estimates provided by suppliers and/or production lead times. BIMMER RETROFIT cannot guarantee shipping dates, since delivery dates are subject to change. If you need to receive an order by a specific date, please contact BIMMER RETROFIT for assistance. If you want BIMMER RETROFIT to ship partial orders (i.e. before all parts are received by us), we can do it, but additional shipping charges will apply.

We do not ship to PO Box addresses.

We use TNT Express, TNT Economy Express or DHL Express to ship all domestic and international orders, unless a different service is requested by the customer at the time of placing the order, provided that the chosen shipping carrier is authorized to ship the goods ordered by the customer. A customer is required to provide a phone number for all orders shipped by TNT. For each shipment, a tracking # is provided to the customer within 24 hours after the order is shipped.

By default, all packages are shipped uninsured. You may purchase insurance from us for the full value of your parcel and freight shipment by sending us an email at info@bimmerretrofit.com and paying the indicated charge when the order is placed.

We may only ship to a verified billing address, associated with the credit card.

Payment Information
A payment to BIMMER RETROFIT can be made using a Bank Wire Transfer, EMT, Visa or Master Card. If the customer choses to make a payment using a credit card, the customer may be required to provide to BIMMER RETROFIT a proof of identity, and additional processing time may be required. If the proof of identity is not provided, BIMMER RETROFIT reserves the right to refuse to accept the order. A full payment is required up-front. BIMMER RETROFIT will only begin processing orders after the payment has been received and cleared. 3.5% processing fee will be added to all credit card payments.

Due to high amount of fraud, payment for electronic services (such as remote coding and FSC codes) can only be accepted by bank wire transfer, direct deposit, EMT or Western Union.

International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.

Order cancellation
If the customer cancels the order for any reason whatsoever after the payment has been received by BIMMER RETROFIT, BIMMER RETROFIT will withhold 20% of the order’s total as a restocking fee and will issue a store-credit for the remaining 80% of the order's total. BIMMER RETROFIT begins processing the order immediately after payment is received, and any order cancellations cause BIMMER RETROFIT to incur costs which cannot be absorbed by the Company. All products are custom-made and prepared for each specific customer according to his/her specifications. In addition, most products are VIN-specific, which means that those products can ONLY be used with the vehicle, for which they was ordered in the first place. As such, our products, as well as electronic services (such as diagnostics/coding/programming/flashing and similar) are not refundable.

Payment of the deposit to BIMMER RETROFIT constitutes a commitment from the customer to purchase Product(s) for which the deposit has been given. Deposit is non-refundable. If customer wishes to cancel the order after the deposit has been paid, but before the final payment has been paid, a credit for the amount of the deposit at BIMMER RETROFIT store will be issued.

Newsletters
* Email
Name 


Subscribe Unsubscribe
 
Copyrighted (C) 2010-2015 BimmerRetrofit Inc