The new and simply the best eNBT Retrofit Adapter on the market for installing NBT EVO retrofit into BMW E-series (E9x, E6x, E7x, E8x).
This eNBT adpater with built in GPS is designed specifically for those NBT EVO head units which have no GPS not built-in (no blue connector on the back of the head unit).
Our eNBT Adapter is designed with built-in highly precise GPS system which allows to have correct GPS positioning shown on your NBT EVO map.
Easy eNBT Retroifit Adapter performs the following:
- Adaptation of NBT EVO into E-series
- You will be able to install NBT EVO retrofit in E-series and retain all existing functionality, including camera, PDC, night vision camera, etc.
- Full GPS support via built-in highly precise GPS receiver
- iDrive Touch Controller Support
- Top View, Side View and Rear View cameras support for all HW versions of NBT EVO
- Oil level information support for all HW versions of NBT EVO
- Activation of navigation
- Activation of voice control
- Activation of video in motion
- Designed specifically for NBT EVO hardware versions ID5 and ID6 with no built-in GPS
- iClick Technology
- Supports Sports Display (Power and Torque)
- BMW M-Lap Timer application support
- Webasto heater control support
- Comfort Access operations support
- Current speed limit information in KOMBI and HUD
- M-Drive functionality support
- Free PC Utility for eNBT Retrofit Adapter configuring and NBT EVO head unit coding*
Exclusively From Bimmer Retrofit:
- Very easy to install
- Online product activation is required (http://www.enbtadapter.com)
- Easy firmware update option via USB (of the eNBT Retrofit Adapter)
- Lifetime firmware updates (of the eNBT Retrofit Adapter)
- Plug and Play (no need to cut or solder wires)
- Designed and developed in house by Bimmer Retrofit’s very own engineers
- Guaranteed to work better than any competitor’s device
- Correct GPS positioning**
- Is suitable for NBT EVO retrofits in E-Series
- Brought to you by real North American supplier
- Proudly made in Canada
* Allows to code required NBT EVO settings for proper operation of NBT EVO in E-series BMWs
** It is normal for OEM GPS system to lose correct positioning in downtown areas with high build-up
RSE (CIC version) is not supported. Only RSE (NBT version) is supported.
Firmware updates are available to all of our customers. Latest firmware update can be downloaded here.
Download eNBT Adapter Manual
Download eNBT Minimal Coding Requirements