The new and simply the best eNBT Retrofit Adapter on the market for installing NBT EVO retrofit into BMW E-series (E9x, E6x, E7x, E8x).
This eNBT adpater with built in GPS is designed specifically for those NBT EVO head units which have no GPS not built-in (no blue connector on the back of the head unit).
Our eNBT Adapter is designed with built-in highly precise GPS system which allows to have correct GPS positioning shown on your NBT EVO map.
Easy eNBT Retroifit Adapter performs the following:
- Adaptation of NBT EVO into E-series
- You will be able to install NBT EVO retrofit in E-series and retain all existing functionality, including camera, PDC, night vision camera, etc.
- Full GPS support via built-in highly precise GPS receiver
- iDrive Touch Controller Support
- Top View, Side View and Rear View cameras support for all HW versions of NBT EVO
- Oil level information support for all HW versions of NBT EVO
- Activation of navigation
- Activation of voice control
- Activation of video in motion
- Designed specifically for NBT EVO hardware versions ID5 and ID6 with no built-in GPS
- iClick Technology
- Supports Sports Display (Power and Torque)
- BMW M-Lap Timer application support
- Webasto heater control support
- Comfort Access operations support
- Current speed limit information in KOMBI and HUD
- M-Drive functionality support
- Free PC Utility for eNBT Retrofit Adapter configuring and NBT EVO head unit coding*
Exclusively From Bimmer Retrofit:
- Very easy to install
- Online product activation is required (http://www.enbtadapter.com)
- Easy firmware update option via USB (of the eNBT Retrofit Adapter)
- Lifetime firmware updates (of the eNBT Retrofit Adapter)
- Plug and Play (no need to cut or solder wires)
- Designed and developed in house by Bimmer Retrofit’s very own engineers
- Guaranteed to work better than any competitor’s device
- Correct GPS positioning**
- Is suitable for NBT EVO retrofits in E-Series
- Brought to you by real North American supplier
- Proudly made in Canada
* Allows to code required NBT EVO settings for proper operation of NBT EVO in E-series BMWs
** It is normal for OEM GPS system to lose correct positioning in downtown areas with high build-up
RSE (CIC version) is not supported. Only RSE (NBT version) is supported.
Firmware updates are available to all of our customers. Latest firmware update can be downloaded here.